The Great Trossachs Path
This is a 30 mile long distance path which links together three of Scotlands's Great Trails: the West Highland Way, the Rob Roy Way and the Three Lochs Way. It is a fantastic walk on its own or can be extended by connecting to one of the existing Great Trails.
The Path is suitable for walkers and cyclists. Other waymarked routes within the Great Trossachs Forest are also shown.
Click here to view the route
- XT40 New generation of tough polyethylene maps
- The HARVEY series of Long Distance Route maps is an established success. Now the advanced technology used in the creation of our best-selling British Mountain Maps is also applied to the route maps.
- These maps are a leap forward in technical excellence. They are tough, durable, light and 100% waterproof - virtually indestructible in normal use.
- They are light to carry, and compact - not the great bulky package you get with a laminated map.
- The map is detailed, with the route clearly marked. It also contains general information, useful telephone numbers and a full key
- Supplied in a clear plastic pocket