The Thames Path follows the banks of the river for 184 miles (294KM) from the flood barrier at Woolwich in South East London to Kemble Gloucestershire. It is a long distance walking route, most of it cannot be cycled. The Trail passes through water meadows, historic towns & lovely villages. The path is flat which makes for easy walking. Jos Joslin National Trails Manager (Marketing & Projects) said of this map "Really beneficial to have the whole length of the Thames Path upstream of London on just one map. Clear mapping and useful information makes this a very practical map"
Click here to view the route
- XT40 New generation of tough polyethylene maps
- The HARVEY series of Long Distance Route maps is an established success. Now the advanced technology used in the creation of our best-selling British Mountain Maps is also applied to the route maps.
- These maps are a leap forward in technical excellence. They are tough, durable, light and 100% waterproof - virtually indestructible in normal use.
- They are light to carry, and compact - not the great bulky package you get with a laminated map.
- The map is detailed, with the routes clearly marked. It also contains general information, useful telephone numbers and a full key