Compact and light - the map itself weighs just 60gms - a third of the weight of a laminated map, and much less bulky. And you can fold or refold it time and again, or stuff it in your back pocket and it won't fall to pieces.
Shows the entire route on one sheet.
From Overton Hill near Avebury in Wiltshire to Ivinghoe Beacon, east of Tring in Hertfordshire 137km (85 miles).
Click here to view the route
- Suitable for walkers, cyclists and horseriders.
- Information on finding accommodation, camping, food. Directions to the start. Also Ranger Service contact numbers and enlargements of towns/villages showing facilities available and tips on weather and clothing
- Leap forward in technical excellence. Tough, light and 100% wateproof
- Detailed mapping, full legend. National Grid - can be used with GPS. 1:40,000 scale.
- Waterproof. Supplied in clear plastic pocket