Pennine Way South
Compact and light - the map itself weighs just 60gms - a third of the weight of a laminated map, and much less bulky. And you can fold or refold it time and again, or stuff it in your back pocket and it won't fall to pieces.
Shows the entire route on one sheet.
- The Pennine Way is a National Trail. It follows the backbone of England from the Peak District to the Scottish borders. It is one of the toughest UK long distance footpaths, and forms part of the European Footpath Network.
- The Pennine Way was Britain's first National Trail, opened in 1965.
- Just 3 HARVEY maps cover the whole 268-mile route. Each covers a section of the Way suitable for a comfortable week of walking. Each starts and finishes near public transport, so no hassle with getting lifts.
- Each also contains lots of information and useful telephone numbers to assist the walker with planning.
- Pennine Way South covers the route from Edale to Horton-in-Ribblesdale.
- Click here to view the route
- This map is bio-degradable
- Leap forward in technical excellence. Tough, light and 100% waterproof
- Information on finding accommodation, camping, food. Directions to the start. Also Ranger Service contact numbers and enlargements of towns/villages showing facilities available and tips on weather and clothing
- Detailed mapping, full legend. National Grid - can be used with GPS. 1:40,000 scale. Waterproof. Supplied in clear plastic pocket