Northumberland Coast Path & Berwickshire Coastal Path
The Northumberland Coast Path stretches for 103km (64m) from Cresswell in the south to Berwick-upon-Tweed in the north. The Berwickshire Coastal Path stretches for 48km (28m) and continues this route from Berwick-upon-Tweed to Cockburnspath. These routes are part of the North Sea Trail and offer some of the finest coastal walking in the country with rugged coastline, stunning cliff scenery and panoramic views.
Click here to view the route
- XT40 - These maps are a leap forward in technical excellence. They are tough, durable, light and 100% waterproof - virtually indestructible in normal use.
- They are light to carry, and compact - not the great bulky package you get with a laminated map.
- The map is detailed, with the routes clearly marked. It also contains general information, useful telephone numbers and a full key.
- Includes 4 circular trails
- Detailed, clear and easy to read
- Printed on tough 100% waterproof, tearproof paper
- Light to carry - less than half the weight of a laminated map
- Good value - whole route on one map