Torridon & Fisherfield
"HARVEY British Mountain Maps are a joy to use. The detail and accuracy make them my first choice when I am researching a route or just out on the hills for fun". Peter Macfarlane, outdoor writer and photographer.
The map area includes 18 Munros and 12 Corbetts.
Click here to view map coverage
- Enlargements at 1:15,000 scale of An Teallach, Beinn Alligin, Beinn Eighe and Liathach on the reverse.
- Geological map of Torridon and Fisherfield
- Printed on polyethylene - durable, tear-resistant and 100% waterproof
- Made in cooperation with the British Mountaineering Council and the Mountaineering Council of Scotland
- Colour shading for easy identification of hills and valleys
- Climbing crags are highlighted and climbing route diagrams included.
- Less than half the weight of a laminated map