"I've researched Scottish Guidebooks using HARVEY maps. They are the clearest, and the most accurate. They don't fall to pieces in the rain and the geology bits are pure bonus" Ronald Turnbull, author of Walking Loch Lomond and The Trossachs.
63 hills over 2,000'
Click here to view map coverage
- Made in cooperation with the British Mountaineering Council
- Printed on polyethylene - durable, tear-proof and 100% waterproof
- Less than half the weight of a laminated map
- Colour shading for easy identification of hills and valleys
- Climbing crags named
- Climbing crag diagrams
- Geological map of the area specially designed by the British Geological Survey
- Tips on using your map and compass
- Mountain incident and first aid advice
- Useful local phone numbers and websites
- Extension to cover Cruachan